We are a registered charity and member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
We provide a free confidential counselling service, using professionally trained staff in an open atmosphere of trust and honesty, providing a safe environment and relationship in which young people are valued.
We offer short-term or longer-term counselling, advice, support and help to parents, carers, relatives and professionals.
We also offer one to one De-stress, Relax & Chill sessions – a confidential service with a professionally trained therapist offering individual relaxation and wellbeing sessions to help young people manage their energy.
Counselling in Schools: Swanmore and Perins.
We offer counselling if you suffer from any of the following:
- Suffering from depression, low self esteem, lack of confidence and feeling anxious
- Feel like harming yourself
- Have been affected by a loss or trauma
- Feel angry, afraid or out of control
- Want someone outside family and friends to talk to
- Feel stuck in your life and unable to move on
- Have issues around sexuality, difference or special needs
- Are concerned or worried about the use of drugs and alcohol
Mon 9:30am to 6:00pm
Tue 2:30pm to 5:00pm
Wed 9:30am to 6:00pm
Thu 9:30am to 5:00pm
Winchester Youth Counselling,
Jubilee House, 1 – 3 Swan Lane,
Winchester, Hants. SO23 7AA
Telephone: 01962 820444
Answerphone available – leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP
For directions click here
Winchester Youth Counselling is supported by the following organisations for which we are very grateful.
BBC Children In Need
Henry Smith’s Charity
Hampshire County Council
Winchester City Council
Winchester Round Table
Big Lottery Fund
Awards for All
St Luke’s Parish Church
The Emilienne Charitable Trust
New Energy Fitness Gym
St Peter’s R.C. Church
Winchester Fusion Choir
Winchester Ukulele Jam